This is a webinar that I presented in partnership with CPA Academy. I’m honored to lecture for such a fine CPE provider. For those who are interested in obtaining CPE credit, click here to sign up.
Below is more information about the program:
This course breaks the FBAR down into its individual components and covers each in exquisite detail.
- Learn the purpose of the FBAR regulations
- Determine who must file the FBAR
- Determine the FBAR filing requirements
- Determine who is exempt from the FBAR filing requirements
- Understand the civil and criminal penalties that may be applicable for not complying with the FBAR filing requirements
- Module I: Deconstructing the FBAR rule (Part I)
- Module II: Deconstructing the FBAR rule (Part II)
- Module III: Most Commonly Asked Questions About the FBAR
- Module IV: IRS Procedures for Ensuring Consistency and Effectiveness in Administering Civil FBAR Penalties
- Module V: The Elusiveness of Willfulness
- Module VI: Beyond the FBAR – Everything You Never Wanted to Know About All of the Other International Reporting Forms But Must
- Module VII: Challenging the IRS’s Assertion of the Non-willful FBAR Penalty: A New Hope